CCOM Clinic – Now Open!
Now taking appointments Tues/Wed/Thur from 9am-3pm
The college’s clinic offers its services to the public as a fully functioning, hospital trained educational and medical clinic. The clinic is open to the public Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M., by appointment only.
- Tui Na
- Gua Sha
- Chinese Herbs
We are specializing in treatment of:
- Pain management: Neck, Back, Headache, Sciatica
- High blood pressure
- Stress and Anger Management, Depression, Anxiety
- Long Term Covid-19 Care (must test negative)
Using Acupuncture/Tuina + Chinese Herbs
All natural treatment, no side effect
Clinic appointments: 312-368-0900 or Book Online
New Patients need to arrive approximately 10-15 minutes earlier to fill out intake forms.
All patients should:
- Eat something before your appointment within 2 hours.
- Wear loose fitting/comfortable clothing.
- Don’t brush or scrape your tongue.
- Don’t wear heavy cosmetic.
- Initial Visit: $90
- Follow up: $75
- Herb consultation: $50
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9:00am – 3:00pm